Our metal bed frames are built to do more than just support your favorite mattress while you sleep at night. Each style is carefully planned and manufactured to function efficiently while appealing to a sleek, minimalist design aesthetic that perfectly ties in with any decor style. This frame features several thick steel mattress support slats that don’t require any bolts to snap into place, giving you a sound foundation that’s ready in under an hour. No outside tools or engineering degree required. The result of your hard (ish) work? A sleek and uncompromisingly stable bed that polishes the look of your bedroom, requires no box spring and even gives you some extra under bed space for storage.
Go minimalist- Less is more, especially with this modern and boldly outlined foundation that lends both strength and understated sophistication to your bedroom – two qualities that never go out of style.
- Quick, Easy Assembly: As much as we love puzzles, we don’t enjoy tedious & confusing assembly instructions. So, we engineer each bed frame to come together with ease and include simple instructions to accompany it so you can spend more time enjoying the big picture (or snoozing – we don’t judge).
- No Box Spring Needed: Metal bed frames may not be the answer to world peace but they certainly account for peace of mind and a good night’s rest. They’re designed to support your mattress while you sleep, without needing a box spring.
- Under-bed clearance- A 14 inch platform features 12 inches of under-bed space perfect for storing extra odds and ends
- Mattress sold separately; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds, while all other sizes can support up to 500 pounds
- No box spring needed- Reliable metal slats are designed to support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; for twin and full sizes, slats are spaced 5.5 to 5.9 inches apart